Sunday, November 9, 2008



i went to church today and have been struggling with things in my life as i was sitting in sacrament reading my scriptures i came across a glue in by ezra taft benson"Men and Women who turn their lives over to god will dicover that he can make more out of their lives then they can. he will deepen their joys,expand their vision,quicken their minds, strengthen their muscles,lift their spirits, multiply their blessings, increase their opportunites, comfort thei souls, raise up friends, and pour out peace,Whosoever will lose his life shall find it". and i was just brought to tears it was just something i needed to hear and sitting in the church was just something i needed am so glade that i can have such an amazing family and im just overwhelmed and feel like my testimony is getting stronger and am glade i have the church in my life. my testimony has been so strong that im working on getting my personal progress medallion i feel its just something i need and being a young womans leader i hope it can be an example to the girls

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

This made me cry! I always apreciate those ta-da moment, when there is no doubt the Lord is there and is on your side.

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

what a cool quote! I loooooove that! Thanks for sharing. I am sorry you've been struggling. Isn't it amazing how Christ can give you strength and peace no matter what else is happening?